You will have the opportunity to see Bucharest through different eyes and get to know it from a completely new perspective. We will take you and your colleagues/friends on a city quest in the center of Bucharest and within smaller groups they will have to solve the riddles, find the clues and discover the hidden places of our beautiful Capital.
- Caru cu Bere Restaurant – the most famous restaurant in downtown Bucharest, serving Romanian traditional dishes
- Palace of Parliament – the seat of the Parliament of Romania and is the second largest administrative building in the world
- Unirii Square – the largest squares in central Bucharest, located in the center of the city where Sectors 1, 2, 3, and 4 meet
- University Square – square located in downtownBucharest, near theUniversity of Bucharest, National Theatre, The Museum of Bucharest
- Magheru Boulevard – major street in centralBucharest that runs through the middle of the city
- The Revolution Square – the place where infamous dictator Nicolae Ceausescu held his last speech
- The Romanian Athenaeum – the country’s most prestigious concert hall with an outstanding acoustics
- The Royal Palace – National Art Museum
- Victoriei Boulevard – one of the most important boulevards of Bucharest, where major buildings and monuments can be admired along the street
TREASURE HUNT/CITY QUEST INFORMATION:
Date: all year round, upon individual request
Duration: min. 3 hours
Available languages: English
Price: Upon request (depending on the group size)
Other tours in Bucharest:
We organize your corporate tour within Bucharest or Romania. Through us you have access to Romania’s most exclusive locations and conference rooms for your board meetings. Explore Bucharest, the Carpathian Mountains or Romania’s best wine areas.
For executives and VIPs visiting Romania we also offer individual travel assistance.
Further information, pictures and dates for open tours you can also find on our Facebook page.