Meet our historian expert for an unforgettable trek through history, art, politics and religion, that will change the way you see the city during a Bucharest tour.
– Did you know that Calea Victoriei was originally made of wood?
– Do you know what the Cismigiu Gardens and the Jardin des Tuileries in Paris have in common?
– Did you know that the Athenaeum was never meant to be a concert hall?
City Compass will take you on a journey through Bucharest’s history. We will discover the Royal Palace – National Art Museum, the Romanian Atheneum, the Revolution Square, Vilacrosse Passage, Stavropoleos Church and many more.
TOUR INFORMATION: Bucharest Tour – Discover Little Paris
Tour type: City walking tour
Date: all year round, upon individual request
Duration: 2-3 h
Starting point: Entrance of Cismigiu Garden (opposite the City Hall PMB) or any hotel in the city center
Available languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
Group size: minimum 4-6 persons (can also be organised as an individual or VIP-tour)
Price: Upon request (depending on the group size)
- Caru cu Bere Restaurant – the most famous restaurant in downtown Bucharest, serving Romanian traditional dishes
- Palace of Parliament – the seat of the Parliament of Romania and is the second largest administrative building in the world
- Unirii Square – the largest squares in central Bucharest, located in the center of the city where Sectors 1, 2, 3, and 4 meet
- University Square – square located in downtownBucharest, near theUniversity of Bucharest, National Theatre, The Museum of Bucharest
- Magheru Boulevard – major street in centralBucharest that runs through the middle of the city
- The Revolution Square – the place where infamous dictator Nicolae Ceausescu held his last speech
- The Romanian Athenaeum – the country’s most prestigious concert hall with an outstanding acoustics
- The Royal Palace – National Art Museum
- Victoriei Boulevard – one of the most important boulevards of Bucharest, where major buildings and monuments can be admired along the street
Other tours in Bucharest:
We organize your corporate tour within Bucharest or Romania. Through us you have access to Romania’s most exclusive locations and conference rooms for your board meetings. Explore Bucharest, the Carpathian Mountains or Romania’s best wine areas.
For executives and VIPs visiting Romania we also offer individual travel assistance.
Further information, pictures and dates for open tours you can also find on our Facebook page.