Are you looking for something special for your next management meeting?
Would you like to spend a relaxing and productive day together with your team in a quiet, rustic and remote location?
We are pleased to introduce Grigorescu Mansion, located only 2 hours away from Bucharest and surrounded by beautiful landscapes at the entrance of Buzau Valley – close to the wine area Dealu Mare and the Muddy Volcanoes.
The venue is the head office of our partner company Terra Carpatica and hosts the regional branch office of City Compass.
About the Mansion
The neo-brancovenesc style mansion was built in 1930 by the great land owner C.C. Grigorescu. For many years the house and the surrounding land were used for a local wine and brandy production.
During World War II Grigorescu Mansion was used as hospital for wounded soldiers and shelter for the local inhabitants. The mansion has been abandoned more than 20 years ago and was completely renovated in 2011.
Today, the mansion is famous for culinary events, private dinings and a Carpathian fine food production.
The slow food concept is based on seasonal products that come exclusively from local farmers, own production or surrounding forests and orchards.
Amenities and services
- Meeting room in the annex of Grigorescu Mansion (max. 50 persons)
- Coffee break with home-made seasonal finger food
- Premium lunch (buffet) with local produce from Terra Carpatica
- Transportation from Bucharest
- Accommodation in the area for multi-day events
- Wine tasting Dealu Mare
- Canoe tour on Buzau river
- Truffle hunting
- Cooking class
- Other team building activities
- Bread making
- Zacusca, cheese
- Spices workshop (recommended together with the cooking class)
Management Meeting at Grigorescu Mansion Presentation: HERE
The events at the mansion can be exclusively organised through City Compass Tours & Events starting with April 2018.